My Couple of Words

Thursday, November 1, 2012

GBCE 2012.......




.....was a 3 day event held in Athlone Springs Hotel a couple of weeks ago for crafters from scrapbookers, cardmakers, felters, jewellery - basically anybody who loves crafting.

Kerry of An Siopa Bui organized tutors and demonostrators for the classes and demonstrations.  Also a shopping village where we were all able to stock up on craft supplies - loads of retail therapy!

Unfortunately I couldn't attend any of the fabulous classes that were on at the Great Big Craft Extravaganza this year.  But I got to attend some of the demonstrations and did a lovely make and take with Louise and then of course I had to get the supplies she used from Create with Kate.

Here's my make and take:



I also had the chance to alter a lovely set of mini drawers with Graphic 45 papers - more shopping with  Create with Kate.  Kate had a sample of a couple of altered mini drawer sets and now I am totally hooked. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment